Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i had every intention on going back with black, but i am partial to orange very much. I havent seen this color on a mustang until tonight so i dont know if this is a "special" saleen color or what, but any info on it would be appreciated!

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Wow...I really like that color....That color + black rims would be sick!

·
Back from the Dead
1,016 Posts
I dont know where I saw it, but there is a website that has all the colors for every year mustang including the 3-4 versions of mystichrome... which i am thinking that one is

EDIT: naw, the color i was thinking it was is "Mystic Gold", but the one in your pic is more orange... I like it better :)

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:shiftyeyes

May I fap?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i know that EXACT color is goin on the stang, Saleen apparently owns the rights to the Beryllium orange and its a 17000 dollar option on the mustangs. 2000 bucks a quart :(

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
order something close from HOUSE OF KOLORS....it'll be cheaper then 2000 a qt. but as close of a match as you'll probly find...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep i had my motorcycle painted a Candy Tangerine from HOK and it kinda looks about the same. So ill probobly try something like that, but god if that byrillum color isnt sick

·
Registered
175 Posts
well i know that EXACT color is goin on the stang, Saleen apparently owns the rights to the Beryllium orange and its a 17000 dollar option on the mustangs. 2000 bucks a quart :(
:eek: $2,000 a quart!!! At night, It better illuminate the streets and be scratch resistant.

:fu Saleen and your overpriced products.

Beautiful color btw. One of my favorites.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
**** that color is sexy. **** the price though

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Look into Atomic Orange. It's a GM color they use for the new C6's and Z06's. A local guy painted his SN95 that same color and it was a sick looking car. Had black FR500's to go with it. Very nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts