Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forza Motorsports 3 has a Fox stang in it!!!!!!

its the first game i have found with a fox....its the 93 cobra R.

the game does have drag racing but it sucks big ones....only shows ur ET, no speed or 60' or anything like that and it isnt real accurate....i was running high mid 16 second runs with it...maybe one run in the 15s.....still it is an interesting game but i wouldnt recommend buying it.

i know this will probly get moved but i want the fox guys to see it

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
It's pretty damn accurate. It also DOES show speed/mph. You prob spun like hell and ran a shitty time, but with no mph to be seen, thought your car was slow.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just found out you can do motor swaps on the game....we put an ls9 in a ws6 trans am and a stock car motor in the 93 cobra....lol....the game is fun

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also made a twin turbo ls7 camaro ss

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where is Drag racing in the game
?
go to sedona and start lookin thru the tracks till u get to a drag...there 1/8 1/4 1/2 and 1/1 tracks

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I got the game as soon as i saw this thread lol, the first car i bought wheni got my money was the cobra its real fun handles better then my 05 mustang of same class and another movie with a fox in it is The Departed its a GT fox

·
Registered
923 Posts
Can you swap any motor you want into any car? Or is it like the original Forza where it only gives you one option

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
usually there are multiple options all form the same manufacturer like the Ford gt engine, 1970 mustang engine, ford stock car engine, for the cobra

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
usually there are multiple options all form the same manufacturer like the Ford gt engine, 1970 mustang engine, ford stock car engine, for the cobra
+1

some cars dont have any options and some have several options but they are brand specific....

i have a ford focus rs...its something they sell in another country i think but it had 300 hp stock....i put a 5.0 cammer in it with twins....haha...this game is fun just for the building the cars part....you can also do drivetrain swaps...ie rwd to fwd to awd conversions

1 - 20 of 21 Posts