Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im new to the mustang world and looking to do heads, cams, and intake. Ive been looking at patriot, and fox lake racing for the heads comp cams, not really sure which stage cam would be good for me. for the intake i was thinking the fox lake racing PC-51 intake. Does anyone know what would be a good combo for regular street driving and the occational drag strip trip? also is fox lake racing any good, or doesn anyone have any experience with them?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
tfs heads or fox stage 3 port.. cms stage 2 cam.. and either logan motorsports intake or p-51

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
stage 3 heads would require being bored .20 over huh?

I have some stage 2 Livernois heads i could sell ya for a good deal. Complete ready for some cams. Regular price 1799.99. Go check them out on there site.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stage 3 heads would require being bored .20 over huh?

I have some stage 2 Livernois heads i could sell ya for a good deal. Complete ready for some cams. Regular price 1799.99. Go check them out on there site.
I dont have money right now otherwise i would be interested in the heads. just out of curiousity tho what are you asking for the heads.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i'm not personally a huge fan of foxlake, they pissed me off when i called them. it takes a healthy set up to utilize a stage 3 port, i have been less than impressed with the tfs results thus far, and cam choice is up to you. the cms cams are ok, just not preference.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
yeah bro, just do alot of reading and searches and you will find what you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts