Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so here is the latest update,

baseline stock dyno 191hp 253 trq
bolt ons 213hp 268 trq

tonight, heads/intake/tb/turbo

1st pull 440hp 620trq
2nd pull 504hp 647trq 17lbs of boost (omg! im so happy she held together)

my 38mm wastegate is not big enough, going to swap for a tial 44mm

3rd pull 520hp, had to cut her off early due to drop of fuel pressure...

tuner was letting off at 6k he said she wanted more :) (no need)

CAR IS A MONSTER, i did not expect so much power and torque, crazy....where are some z06's lol

ill post up dyno sheet soon, gotta take a pic of it,

driving on hwy she spiked to 20lbs of boost and HELD up! crazy

but im going to get a 10lb wastegate spring, cuz i do not want to break anything

absolute madness!

stock bottom end, stock block, stock cam, 93 pump gas

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Dude, you've prob already put a crack smewhere in your block from doing that more than once. Keep it to the first pulls numbers and you will be fine, but 20lbs, no no.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
kits a piece of **** if it keeps creepin boost that bad dude, did you get it tuned with no waste gate spring? luzlz

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Wow! 20 psi? Like has been mentioned, that's a ticking time bomb. Go with the larger waste gate and put a smaller spring and get it retuned. You'll be able to enjoy it a lot longer.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
great numbers....just be careful, I'm sure you have a lot of money in her, id hate for her to self destruct

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
^^ How do you blow off plug wires ?

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
lol, they might FALL off, but I doubt they are BLOWING off.

just squeeze them a little with some pliers.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
If my **** gets on the dyno and touches 17 its not doing another pull derp

·