Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
One shop told me they work with stock valves, springs, and what not. Mach 1 registry guys say they dont. So im confused as well

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Wild Bill from PSR told me that you will generally see a 20-30rwhp peak horsepower increase depending on what all you have done to your car. The more mods you have the more power they will make. But the best part is they make better power in the curve and extend the redline to 7000. Sweet2kstang is about to put this kit on my car along with a ported intake, his stage 1 ported heads, MAC LTs, MAC Prochamber, and Borla Stingers. Before the engine went down I was making 295 to the wheels. I'll be a little disappointed if I see anything lower than 345rwhp.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
One shop told me they work with stock valves, springs, and what not. Mach 1 registry guys say they dont. So im confused as well
It's a whole kit with springs, valves, cams, ect. It's not just cams. Everything in the kit is an upgrade over stock.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
After a tune of course. I don't feel like sending my car to you again for a while :)

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
However I did not ever say, never again will I send my car to you lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts