Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
What Camaro??
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soon i will order my new wheels... since i`m leaving in Montreal, the roads here ares craps... so i will chose 17" wheels beside the 18".. Also during next summer i will lower the car with some H&R SS springs... But now my BIG decision is wich one... I got a 2004 Silver...

So please help me and tell me your input.. Wich colors, wich models...

Here a rescent pic of the car

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
haha you have to admit they can look good on the right car. Which ever style wheels you decide to go with op I think you should go with black. I really like the silver/black theme.

·
What Camaro??
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking same... i also like the antracithe color... but yes... black with silver +1 with the chrome lip

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
what about black chrome bullitts,just a thought and also you can go to AM and click on the wheels and hopefully in the customer pics they will be a silver car with different color wheels.that will give you a good ideal of what they will look like

·
What Camaro??
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what about black chrome bullitts,just a thought and also you can go to AM and click on the wheels and hopefully in the customer pics they will be a silver car with different color wheels.that will give you a good ideal of what they will look like
That`s what i`m doing since the last 3 months... but i can`t decide :(

·
Registered
22,814 Posts
What about black cobras? That could look good too.
They make the car look like it is on big steelies.

Hell half the poeple that posted pictures on the AM suck at taking pictures.

I would do black bullitts or FR500s.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts