Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you have fr500's on a white mustang, can you please post pics? Specifically, I al looking for pics with the silver or anthracite. I have looked on AM, just looking for some more pics.

Thanks.

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
clodingos97, sorry for lack of a reply to your pm...my car is on the AM site if you check out customer images, Jay Mirabal, 2001 Mustang GT with the deep dish chrome 17x10.5 FR500s.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
clodingos97, sorry for lack of a reply to your pm...my car is on the AM site if you check out customer images, Jay Mirabal, 2001 Mustang GT with the deep dish chrome 17x10.5 FR500s.

thanks, I have seen yours and all the ones on AM...and I want the chrome...but the anthracite and silver finishes are less expensive...so I was trying to get some more pics of them to see if I like them

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Yeah, the chrome from AM isn't too bad. As long as you maintain it (and don't leave them sitting in the snow for months on end) they should be fine.

You could always do like I did, I spent about $300 a month, buying one wheel and tire at a time. That way, in four months, you have some sweet wheels and didn't break the bank. Just an idea though.

Whatever you want dude, it's your ride.

Again, I'm really sorry for not replying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts