Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. So I installed my fr500 steering wheel and its off center now. I locked the steering wheel and put the new one on like the old came off and its no longer centered. I've been wanting to get the car aligned so is this something that can just be corrected during an alignment? I don't want to keep messing with the center bolt and test driving to get it just right. It isn't totally off but just enough to be annoying

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

·
Carving corners
3,328 Posts
thats pretty normal when I installed my MOMO steering wheel I had to get it realigned, should fix the problem

side note can you send me you little how to on the power steering cooler upgrade been trying to find and for days by my searching skills on here are weak.

Thanks!

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats pretty normal when I installed my MOMO steering wheel I had to get it realigned, should fix the problem

side note can you send me you little how to on the power steering cooler upgrade been trying to find and for days by my searching skills on here are weak.

Thanks!
Thanks man. Damn well there goes more money at the alignment shop. lol - oh well. Atleast I know now.

You're the second person to ask so I just did a full write up. I hope this helps! You can always use a bigger cooler, like B&M transmission coolers, but I opted for this and it's working great.

https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/96-04/634227-how-power-steering-cooler.html#post12032149

1 - 3 of 3 Posts