Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone,

My name is Phil, I'm 23, I'm living in France right now and I'm in the French Air Force.

I've been driving a BMW M3 GT for several years now, and I decided to sell it (the buyer's picking it this week) in order to fulfill my dream : owning a pure american muscle and symbol : a Mustang. I always loved driving my M3 but since I'm in full love with V8s, I always knew I would buy a V8 someday. So it was tough but I decided to divorce with BMW (for now).

I've been looking for as much informations as possible for months and months concerning Mustangs, and I'm still wondering several things, which I'll ask on the forum with the time.

Right now I've made my choice about which Pony I'll drive, it's gonna be a SN95 New Edge between 2k2 and 2k4. Then I've been thinking about which choosing between the GT or the Mach 1 or the Cobra... (I forget about the Bullit). I already drove a GT and I loved it. For sure I would love to have a Cobra 390HP but with all importations fees it wont be for my budget. So... I guess it's gonna between a GT and a Mach 1. I deeply love the Mach 1. Especially the Grabber Blue one as on my avatar.

So I'm gonna be looking for a Grabber Blue Mach 1 SN95... but I guess they are kinda tough to find. I could see some on eBay USA... let's see with the time.

They are sold for about 20k bucks in average, after including all fees to grab it back in France, it would cost me about 25k euros so 30k dollars.

What do you think about the Mach 1 ? Do you think I should rather go for a GT ?

Thanks
-Phil

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
So that's the exchange rate now?

:D

:welcome...bonjour

I recommend the Mach1 because they are...sweet. But if you can't find one easily, I suppose settling on a GT won't be the worst thing in the world;)

Oh, and good choice switching over to the Mustang world!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
you will be much happier with a mach 1. common misconception is it is a little bit faster than a gt. but in reality its more like a non sc 99/01 cobra which puts it closer to halfway between a gt and 03/04 cobra

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have a 2004 Mach 1, I freakin love my car to death, and you should get one. I paid 15k with 19k miles. just keep lookin buddy, you'll find something

1 - 14 of 14 Posts