Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

had fun taking pictures and it is such an amazing color and car.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
56K warning? People still use dial up? lol

Both nice cars!
Nice cars!

This made me laugh, I dont think anyone uses dialup anymore :lol

I do remember when I had it growing up at my parents though. Someone had a bunch of pictures in a thread and I would click on it and the internet would be trying so hard to load all of them you couldnt exit out of the page, it would just freeze. Best case scenario it would un freeze a minute later and let you go back a page. Worst case, you'd have to hold the power button on the computer to restart it because it would lock the entire thing up! I dont miss it a bit! haha

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys :D
Nice cars!

This made me laugh, I dont think anyone uses dialup anymore :lol
I remember trying to bid on Ebay auctions at my cousin's house and losing because I couldn't reload the page in time to bid. Even if I hit refresh 2 minutes in advance :lol
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Thanks man :yes

Didn't realize people would like mine over a 13. There are plenty of people drooling over them, I love the tail lights.

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Cars both look awesome. The Town East ford plate made me a bit homesick :( lol

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
You're from the Dallas area originally? That's pretty awesome.
Yup, Grew up all over North Texas. Navy has me all over the country now but I will return once I'm done.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup, Grew up all over North Texas. Navy has me all over the country now but I will return once I'm done.
That's cool I didn't know that. I've been in the Dallas area my whole life and I don't think i'd live anywhere other than Texas.

·
Registered
711 Posts
2 sweet looking cars! like the color choice on the '13 :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts