Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a car I learned so much on during the very long rebuild progress in high school before it started sitting due to life. I can't count how many times we had the motor, trans and everything out and in and it is a blast seeing it built and driving around even if it is being babied currently. It sat for 9 years while we were off at college, jobs and etc until the past couple months when it finally got finished up.

Car started as a stock 383 until the machine shop got a hold of it and worked some magic now it has fully forged internals, reworked heads, nice cam, edelbrock intake and holley carb. The list goes on and is longer than my arm but exhaust video is more important honestly. My buddy is planning a nitrous setup in the future but for now just enjoying a nice street car and I gotta say it is a really fun car now.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
This is a car I learned so much on during the very long rebuild progress in high school before it started sitting due to life. I can't count how many times we had the motor, trans and everything out and in and it is a blast seeing it built and driving around even if it is being babied currently. It sat for 9 years while we were off at college, jobs and etc until the past couple months when it finally got finished up.

Car started as a stock 383 until the machine shop got a hold of it and worked some magic now it has fully forged internals, reworked heads, nice cam, edelbrock intake and holley carb. The list goes on and is longer than my arm but exhaust video is more important honestly. My buddy is planning a nitrous setup in the future but for now just enjoying a nice street car and I gotta say it is a really fun car now.

lol....what? When I built my car, exhaust video was #1 on my list!:whackylol:

Car looks nice in the dark.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna try to get some day shots of it if I could get a break from work. 12 hour shifts until middle of next week hampers my time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts