Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sorry for the quality. my slr is broken :( and all i had was my cell phone camera

its a gsxr1000 stroked to 1176cc. this thing is ****ing nasty. the tire is 14 1/4 inches wide. its been in the shop for six months after his last wheel ****ed up and he finally got it back today.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
that is really cool. i like how he extended the back of the bike..it all flows togeather.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, dude. he's put a lot of time and money into this bike and he's still putting more money into. he's ordered some 30k hids that should be here tomorrow and he's gonna get it painted murcielago green sometime.

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
holy ****, that thing has to get moving. A tire like that to go with that swing arm means he has to be getting some amazing 1/4 mile times.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
very nice bike i like it ... one of my buddys has a busa built ,cammed and turboed something ridiculous like 517 hp to the wheel scary fast i want a bike so bad

·
Registered
540 Posts
I cant stand when people extend there swingarms. Its fine if you are ONLY GOING STRAIGHT but wtf.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Tire is unnecessary but I can appreciate the work as it was my passion and second income for several years.

I'm surprised with all that motor that he didn't go to a car tire? That thing will do never ending rolling burnouts with easy as it sits..

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I think it would look better with a smaller stretch.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
That bike is definitely now, not a track bike. It's probably a bitch to turn :lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I cant stand when people extend there swingarms. Its fine if you are ONLY GOING STRAIGHT but wtf.
My name is James, and I approve this message.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
nice bike, and verde ithaca ftw

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
500 something HP to a bike? That is like signing your death note. No way would I drive a bike that has that much power :no

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
+1

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts