Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Manual brakes and steering is nearly complete. Still need to finish building my new rad and intercooler mount.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Very cool!! Manual steering has got me intrigued, but being a cruiser it seems like a poor decision. Definitely let us know what you think of it!

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Very cool!! Manual steering has got me intrigued, but being a cruiser it seems like a poor decision. Definitely let us know what you think of it!
Im sure for street duty it will not be much fun, but at the track should be fine lol.

·
Registered
43 Posts
See you used NiCopp brake lines. Man I love that stuff. So easy to bend and flare and corrosion resistant like stainless.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
See you used NiCopp brake lines. Man I love that stuff. So easy to bend and flare and corrosion resistant like stainless.
I agree used them to do my abs delete and move my brake lines . Only thing I found was I had to remove the rubberized coating on the factory brake lines when using inveterated flare nuts to connect to factory brake lines.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,527 Posts
More turbo mockup fun. Getting the rad and fan where I want it. Looks like I will have plenty of room for everything now.

I'm not into turbos so I can't really help. I just jumped in to see how it was going. That is one really nice garage. I can hardly move around in mine.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes so much easier to work with. Making the flares is much easier too.

I'm not into turbos so I can't really help. I just jumped in to see how it was going. That is one really nice garage. I can hardly move around in mine.

Thanks I finally finished it this summer. Shop was in pretty rough shape when we purchased our property. Heres a before and after.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
New pump and tank just came in. BBRC 18gal aluminum tank with a magnafuel 750 internal pump.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Not a lot of updates but the car is coming right along. Decided to go ahead and swap in a t56 from and 03-04 cobra. Has a 26 spline input and some other goodies on the inside. Front core support is almost done, just have to weld on the radiator and IC mount tabs. As soon as my clutch and new trans crossmember arrives it will be re-assembly time.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Car is getting close for some heat cycles.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Radiator and intercooler bracket is done. Finished the cold piping this weekend and will be going for first start up tonight.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
killer work on the lower radiator support! ive been planning up something similar to fabricate for my car. who makes that coolant expansion tank?

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
21 - 40 of 59 Posts