Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys im wondering how do you remove the front bumper on a 2001 mustang gt .

thanks .:eek:

·
Registered
32 Posts
remove the two bolts on the rad support,remove the two bolts underneath the car attatching the bumper to the k member,remove the front rims and the plastic wheel weel,there are two bolts on each side attatching the bumper to the fender right under the head lights

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
32 Posts
have you guys removed the bumper on your car? because i have replaced mine with the termi bumper and even though you don,t have to remove the rims it makes the job a lot easier,you don,t have to reach

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
have you guys removed the bumper on your car? because i have replaced mine with the termi bumper and even though you don,t have to remove the rims it makes the job a lot easier,you don,t have to reach
i just put the termi bumper on my gt and i had no problems at all i had to cut the tires to the right so i could get to the screws thats it. very simple and no need to take the tires off

·
Registered
360 Posts
i just put the termi bumper on my gt and i had no problems at all i had to cut the tires to the right so i could get to the screws thats it. very simple and no need to take the tires off
:pics

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts