Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the c/c plates, bumpsteer, and the front struts installed this weekend.

Next weekend, I'll do the rear shocks, just ran out of time today, and tomorrow is busy.

Driver Side Pics.

not gonna post the passenger side, it's the same just the opposite side.

goes for an alignment monday morning.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
whats up with the transformers thing in your sig

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Very nice. I have the exact same cc plates and i love them. Hows the ride with the tokico blues with the sportlines? Im running illuminas with h&r ss and really like them. Be sure to take some more pics when you finish getting an alignment.

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
So how does it handle?

John

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for the delay, been busy with school. it rides great. can't wait this weekend to get the rear shocks on, and then see how it really handles. she drives pretty straight, and handles excellent in corners.

now when i go over a bump my whole car doesn't go up and down, just the struts, so I feel less of the dip, and my car doesn't roll (left dips down farther than the right)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
looking good man....im doing a frp c springs with bilstiens...i post up some pics too

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
sorry for the delay, been busy with school. it rides great. can't wait this weekend to get the rear shocks on, and then see how it really handles. she drives pretty straight, and handles excellent in corners.

now when i go over a bump my whole car doesn't go up and down, just the struts, so I feel less of the dip, and my car doesn't roll (left dips down farther than the right)
cool, bro. if you think it handles well now, change out the swaybars and see what a difference those make!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
what would guys recomend next as far as suspension goes after i do my springs n shocks?

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
sway bars, subframe connectors, control arms...

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
My .02!

You don't need to change out the front sway! It's plenty thick from the factory. I would put on some MM full length SFC's and lower arms with delrin bushings. You may want to consider a Panhard bar but do those first and see how she feels!
Do you have stock gears in your diff?

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts