Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am stuck working tonight, till well after alcohol sales end for the night (2am) so I obviously picked up my booze ahead of time. I have 3 bottles of champagne, some canned and bottled beer in the truck outside.

question is, its hovering right around 20* F right now, I am not worried about getting a beer slushie, but I def do not want the bottles exploding in my truck. Anyone know just how cold they can get before they pop? the glass bottles at least, I am not worried about the cans.

I dont want to bring a bunch of booze into the office but I dont want the Bellagio going off in my back seat either.

And happy new years to everyone!

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Champagne bottles explode in the freezer, so um... Might want to bring them in. :)

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its down to 10* now so I went and grabbed them. The cab was a good 10* warmer then outside it felt like but its still got a few hours to cold soak.

Beverages saved, tonight isnt a total fail.

Although I dont know why I am working. 100 of the 700 people showed up for our "concert". Its a super slow new years this year

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Sounds like a waste of a night. :(

"concert?" lol

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Haha that's a bummer. Sounds like a good setup for some fun afterward though if you have chill coworkers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts