Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have one gear package in stock that I want to get rid of! In this package you will receive:

FRPP 3.73 Gears Part#M-4209-F373N
DTS 8.8 Master Differential Install kit - Retail: $79.99
Royal Purple Max Gear Oil 75W90 - 3 Bottles

All for $260
Retail is $295 for all items if purchased separately!

Please contact me immediately by PM or email [email protected] because there is only one package to be sold.

James B
S197 Performance:)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DTS Install kit includes complete bearings, seal, and shim kit has Timken bearings for the differential and pinion gear, ring-gear bolts, cover gasket, pinion nut, gear-marking compound, and more.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
That reminds me, on your site in the section for install kits it lists the basic kit for like 40 bucks, but it says to pick which kit you want (ie basic, middle, or full kit) in the drop down. But when you do that, the price stays 40 bucks, which I assume is wrong. How much is the middle kit, the one with pinion and carrier bearings but not axle bearings?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That reminds me, on your site in the section for install kits it lists the basic kit for like 40 bucks, but it says to pick which kit you want (ie basic, middle, or full kit) in the drop down. But when you do that, the price stays 40 bucks, which I assume is wrong. How much is the middle kit, the one with pinion and carrier bearings but not axle bearings?
Ah thanks for letting me know. That middle kit Part#M-4210-B is $88.00 :)

·
Semper Fi
4,181 Posts
if it were 4:10's, i'd be on top of it...you wouldn't happen to have any available, would you?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if it were 4:10's, i'd be on top of it...you wouldn't happen to have any available, would you?
Of course! Visit my WebSite where you can find many of the popular gear ratio options offered by FRPP. You will also find installation kits, to ensure a safe and reliable install.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts