48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought me some FRPP hot rod cams for my 2008 Mustang GT
does any1 on here have them and do you like them
give me feedback on them

·
Registered
745 Posts
Personally I have the thumpr cams.. they are similar to the hot rods. There is quite a few people on here that are running one of the two. I love mine. If you are looking for a hard hitting lopey idle then you got just what you are looking for. Some of the guys are more performance oriented when it comes to their cam choice so they go with something different so they will have more HP gains but their cams sound alot less aggressive at idle. To each their own. Enjoy your new cams.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro i was thinking about going with the thumper cams but i am more of a sound person b/c i have FULL SLP exhaust with no cats so my car is loud as F*** right now and i think them cam will sound sick

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
If you are a sound person, Thumpers produce one of the most aggressive lopes.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have the hot rod cams and love the sound. I picked up 23 rwhp with full bolt ons. (dyno)

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Dude, seriously make one thread and stick with it. This is the fourth thread you have made asking the same question in the last hour.

·
Registered
335 Posts
FRPP FTW !

You can here them here. Just click on the Cammed Crew below.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Stockers, the 3v's flow pretty good.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I posted some info on your other thread 20Gt

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
cry me a river^
If you seriously want people to help you then dont come on here being a smart-alec. He is simply stating the rules to forums, dont post the same thing over and over. It makes it hard for people who actually use the search button to find what they are looking for. Which is what the forum is about, helping people out....

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Don't sweat it. We know you just want answers fast. Be patient and use the search function.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
If you seriously want people to help you then dont come on here being a smart-alec. He is simply stating the rules to forums, dont post the same thing over and over. It makes it hard for people who actually use the search button to find what they are looking for. Which is what the forum is about, helping people out....
He is only 17 :p :lol

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
lol oh boy!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts