Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one interested shoot me a pm I know a place that has a waiting list for these cams as they already ordered 20 sets and only have a few people on their list right now. I dont want to post the website as I dont think they are a vendor or site sponsor. You can see the specs on the site too.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone know what the stock springs are rated at? The lift height.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
We all know its Sutton HP that has the cams

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We all know its Sutton HP that has the cams
Well it was nice of someone to let me know. Oh well. Maybe I helped at least one person.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sutton will have them but it's frpp/JPC cams and they are n/a

·
Registered
349 Posts
I know I keep seeing FRPP cams mentioned am I to assume then that the cams will be available thru FRPP with a ford PN? Because if this is the case then it stands to reason that Ford would install them and maybe not void your warranty.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
I know I keep seeing FRPP cams mentioned am I to assume then that the cams will be available thru FRPP with a ford PN? Because if this is the case then it stands to reason that Ford would install them and maybe not void your warranty.

FRPP sells a lot of things that will void your warranty and you can rest assured these will be one of them. And you cant buy anything directly from frpp you have to go to a frpp dealer.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah and I know you cannot buy "from" FRPP but will they be an FRPP product? I am still leading to the Brenspeed / COMP NSRs, I will wait to see numbers on both of them before deciding. My next mods are gears and Billet Charge Motion Delete Plates, so CAMS are a little ways off. Speaking of which 07 how do you like the NSR cams now that you have been running them for a while?

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Yeah and I know you cannot buy "from" FRPP but will they be an FRPP product? I am still leading to the Brenspeed / COMP NSRs, I will wait to see numbers on both of them before deciding. My next mods are gears and Billet Charge Motion Delete Plates, so CAMS are a little ways off. Speaking of which 07 how do you like the NSR cams now that you have been running them for a while?

I love them. They dont have the idle that a lot of people are looking for. but the power for the money is great, the drivability is great. The car hauls ass now.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When justin installed them on his car (already had bassani exhaust) he netted 25rwhp.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
LOL i just got off the phone with justin asking him what he got. Yea 25, that was without changing the springs. He said even though they are advertised as a NSR cam that as always if you change the springs you could up the rpms and probably get more power. Its cool that your getting that rough of a idle without changing springs.

His number is 410-768-3025. He is a good guy, he did all the work on my car.

His website is jpcracing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts