Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this stuff is used and in great condition. Low miles. I just bought it all off s197forums and decided that I'm going to work on trading the car in on a new 5.0.

I think I want to go for $300 shipped for all 3 items.

The springs are 1.5" drop on front and back.

I can email or text you pictures if you want. I rather try and keep it all together to make it worth the price in shipping.

I was told when I bought the bolts that they are new but one looks like it was used. Not sure. Nothing has any paint chips, just light scuffs.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will go down to 280 shipped if gifted on PayPal. Or you pay the fees. Lowest I will take b

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
How much for just the PHB

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As of right now I would like to keep it as a package to save on shipping. If I still have it in a couple days then you will be the first person I pm about selling separate. Not really sure what to ask for each part separate.

·
Registered
87 Posts
in your studies, did you find out if those are the correct camber bolts for the amount of drop?

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure and honestly didnt know there were different bolts. But, the guy I got the bolts from was also selling k springs. I will find out what degree they are when I get home

1 - 7 of 7 Posts