Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 03/04 cobra fuel tank for sale 15k miles on it, great shape, $$$400.00$$$ it's yours and is more than fair, don't lowball me please, these are 700+ even used and 900 new. Not shipping this due to regulations at ups/usps and is expensive to ship. I am located in Baltimore, MD 21221. I would be willing to meet withing reason.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Wish I knew that when I sold mine, I took 250 for it lol

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
just tank, these tanks are 700+ just for the tank.
Respectfully, I would disagree with you. The ones that sell for $700 have the hat, pumps and module. There are 2 on Ebay right now.

A used tank runs $450-500 typically..check Ebay..

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Respectfully, I would disagree with you. The ones that sell for $700 have the hat, pumps and module. There are 2 on Ebay right now.

A used tank runs $450-500 typically..check Ebay..
Exactly, so what is your point lol? I have mine listed for 500 "typically" like you said. Like I said people are more than welcome to check ebay and call dealers. They are not cheap tank by itself or not, is all I am saying. 500 is fair imo, may go a tad lower but not much.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Exactly, so what is your point lol? I have mine listed for 500 "typically" like you said. Like I said people are more than welcome to check ebay and call dealers. They are not cheap tank by itself or not, is all I am saying. 500 is fair imo, may go a tad lower but not much.
No point really...lol....Happy New Year and Good Luck with the sale...

Bump...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts