Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been thinkin about changing up the look of my car so since its winter and my car is in the garage for the next 4 months these are 18x9 with 275 35 18 fronts tires are probly 60% vredestein sessanta and 18x10.5 i beleive are the rears with 295 35 18 vredestein sessanta at maybe 10% and 20% there going to need to be replaced i was going to run them one more summer since i dont drive it in the rain. the rear rim could definately handle a wider tire if wanted. These wheels are polished aluminum not sure what brand they still ride smooth even with the tires being down on tread , , PM offers thanks not looking to ship at the moment

Also selling my gt front bumper with fogs, no chin or grill delete pm if interested

Attachments

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Where are you located?

03cristian

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
I just saw you're in new York

03cristian

·
Registered
24 Posts
PM me a price, I may be interested. I'm not too far from you. I'm right in between Rochester and Syracuse.

Sent from my HTC One X using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Pm me a price

03cristian

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
didnt want to ship them not sure really what im doing at the moment probly keeping them now i spent the money on other things i was going to put towards new wheels

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd like to get my hands on them. Let me know what you decide to do with them

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im not going to be selling them now i spent the cash to udgrade on other things and still need a retune so its just not in the budget at the moment sorry, if i change my mind i will pm you

1 - 19 of 19 Posts