Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to get rid of my crusty old truck. it's a 1989 dodge ram 1500 4x4 318ci pick up. I used it occasionally to get around in foul weather and just haul crap. all the 4x stuff works awesome and it even runs great. the problem is that the tranny doesn't shift any more. it goes forward and backward, it just won't shift out of first in forward. there is also considerable rust. I know I could part it and make a few bucks but I just don't wanna do the work. (so many other things that need work) I'll take the first $600.00 that comes my way.
the right side is very rusty. I can't say I took good care of it, and I certainly used it.
It may even be worth putting a tranny in. just not to me. I did used part search and used trannys can be had for around $300.00. and even still, it may only need some servicing. the kickdown seems to be siezed. whatever.. you figure it out.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP!

needs to go!

Truck works awesome! alot of fun to drive in the trails and snow, lots of torque

purrs like a kitten, not really fast but gets the job done, has a bit of a lift to it with some new tires, forget what size but ill look

1 - 3 of 3 Posts