Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale

Name:Matt
Items being sold:1989 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat, regular cab, 2wd,5.0L V-8 108,xxx miles,Automatic w/OD,dual fuel tanks,pwr windows,pwr locks,a/c,heat,NEW radiator,NEW 31" tires,long tube headers,dual exhaust with turbo mufflers and chrome tips,bench seat with fold down arm rest,aftermarket cd player with equalizer and 2-10" MTX subs with amp, all lights work,motor is strong,tranny shifts fine,passenger side window rolls down but the gear on the window motor is broke so that will have to be fixed, it's an easy fix but I've just not done it. body is good, paint is good,the truck is a great truck and I hate to sell it since I got it not to long ago and it was gonna be my street rod truck project but my wife is pregnant and we need an SUV. everything is sound on the truck as far as gauges and and fuel switches and stuff like that. It has the sliding rear window. I'm posting some pics but I'll get some more up if someone wants more. again I hate to sell it but gotta make room for the baby. I'd trade for a decent later 90's tahoe or yukon but I'd rather sell it. I will deliver it if it's on the way between Ft. Hood and Bentonville,Arkansas or maybe in the local area here or there for fuel charge.
Price:$2800 OBO
Picture(s) of item:

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make me a good offer, I'm wanting to get it gone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts