Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
set of 20x8 VCT chrome wheels. bolt pattern 5x114.3 (or 5x4.5, which is the same as 5x114.3 just measured in inches) with goodyear 245/50R20 tire tread is more than 80% there are also the tire pressure monitor sensors in the tires, compatible with ford. which cost me an extra $100, absolutely no curb rash...Id like to get 1k for them, plus whatever shipping cost. i paid 2100 with shipping new. they are only about a year old.

but any reasonable offer will not be turned down....PM me!

they were on my 2007 explorer and i traded it in so i don't need the wheels anymore. they will fit other fords as well as jeep, Chrysler, and others. they will fit mustangs, (you would need smaller tires) but they are only 8.5 width so if you are looking for wide tire set up, they're probably not for you. these are the same width as stock 2011 non brembo cars. but looked great on my explorer, and would look great on lots of SUV's. I will separate the wheels from the tires for a serious buyer. just make me an offer.

here is a link to a list of vehicle bolt patterns to see if they will fit your vehicle.
http://adaptitusa.com/referencebook.htm

on my explorer

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Hey man,

Would you mind listing your rims for sale on TradeAtmosphere?

TradeAtmosphere is a classifieds system (similar to Craigslist), but with added safety features.

The site is 100% free to use, and we just launched. Trying to get some more listings on there to help pick things up. :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts