Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
david
cranston ri/east hampton ny
2000 v6
$4000

selling my sixer has 115k manual
blacked out rear panel,smoked tail lights,smoked housing headlights with hids, for lights not installed but included, american muscle cai, staggered black fr500s with 265/35-18s and 285/35-18s, mach 1 chine spoiler,few other things here and there. needs nothing but could use a little cosmetic attention. any questions best to text 6313772884

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
Your images are pretty smalll. Try uploading them to photobucket and posting the IMG URL's. May make them bigger.

GLWS

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are clickable thumbails should go to fullsize when you click on them

·
Registered
388 Posts
If u still have this in July, I'll be hitting you up for sure man.

·
I'm doing it wrong
5,495 Posts
If you ever want to part anything out of your car let me know. I need a good front bumper and good wheels... Plus I am very local of you. I live 5 minutes away from Cumberland. Pm me if your interested. I obviously don't want the car but if your willing to part ways with some things let me know. If you let me buy the wheels I will throw in the ones I have now just so you have some to sell with the car.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im sure ill have it over summer it will be modded more I just lowered it and am doing the rest of the suspension since I just finished up with school and got back to work will have lts and a full exhaust and a few more things but sorry cant part id need the money at once so I could buy another car

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
car now lowered with lts mac shorty h and flowmaster 40s egr delete and a few other things new phone number 6313779565

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not sure id like to make it nicer while I have it makes it more fun to drive but Im moving to cali soon and cant take a car since im in ny and not trying to road trip

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still for sale installed short throw and bought a bama sct programmer need gone by the end of this month im moving to cali also passed inspection this month

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ship it where?what?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
id never pass there crazy emmisions and I want to build another jeep

1 - 16 of 16 Posts