225cc injectors
Ported fuel rails
Valve job
Stock turbo housing with larger wheels
Aeromotive pump
AFE intake
MBRP 5in exhaust
SCT Livewire
And much more. Call 513-562-7842-Justin. $15,000. please no low ball offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you serious? This truck Blue Books for 20 and I have over $21k in receipts. Guess your not familiar with the diesel scene. Every where else I get compliments and praised for it only being $20k. I only put it up on here cause Im on here a lot and thought maybe someone would be looking.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
You don't get your money back in mods. Maybe trucks are worth that in Ohio but in TX 6.0's sell for under $15,000 all day long. They're dime a dozen down here. Anyways, glws.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Are you serious? This truck Blue Books for 20 and I have over $21k in receipts. Guess your not familiar with the diesel scene. Every where else I get compliments and praised for it only being $20k. I only put it up on here cause Im on here a lot and thought maybe someone would be looking.
Not trying to junk up you FS thread, but I've been watching you bump it all this time as well, and I was thinking the same thing. Personally, I see a pretty modded 6.0 as a ticking timebomb, and I know many others do too. If it was an early '03 with the 7.3 it may be a little different. again, not trying to be a dick, but that's what I think when I see it too.

Oh and there's this.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess if your not a diesel guy then you dont understand 6.0's. The motors are actually great because they rev high. The only problem with them was the EGR, which mine doesnt have, and has also been fire ringed and studded. There are more then one 1000hp 6.0 running around out there that are near bulletproof. You fix Fords mistakes and they all run great, even 6.0s

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
6.0's are good motors once they've got arp studs, which is done. I dunno why everyone's hating on this, dont like the price dont buy it. saying a 6.0 with studs and with a body in that nice of shape is worth what that nada value says is rediculous, especially because you looked up 2wd and the op has an fx4.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
just to prove how much you guys are hating on it, you must not have looked up the kbb/nada values right(actually you obviously didn't).

I just kbb'd it and in very good condition with the miles options diesel fx4 package leather moonroof etc, it's worth 19,000 private party(which this is). All those mods he has is easily worth the extra 1k he's asking for it. Guys need to stop ripping apart peoples threads if the prices are too high dont worry it wont sell just move on to the next thread.

·
Registered
517 Posts
If I had the money to spare and wasn't looking to rebuild the engine and slap on a TVS I'd be all over this truck like white on rice!

Free bump and GLWS!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts