1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Chris
Asking Price: 17k
Call or text: 423-314-7441 (Chris)

Ive been gettting asked "why am i selling it" alot, The reason is because i am commissioning in May and ill be goin active for 4 years and I figure its time to let it go now, rather than just have it sitting here in my garage.

I am finally ready to part with my Mustang. I Bought it September of 2010 with 48k miles on it. It now has 76k miles. In the past 2 years I have owned it I have done everything you see listed below. This car has been my hobby/obsession over the past 2 years. A LOT of time and money has gone into this thing. I am just ready to move on . . . The Car was professionally tuned by Bob kurgan @ Kurgan Motorsport near Atlanta. Bob is one of the premier modular tuners in the nation. It has a very conservative and safe tune on it at 426whp and 409trq. The car is a blast to drive. It turns heads literally everywhere it goes. You will not find another like it. A/C is cold, heat is hot. Really and awesome street machine! It would cost well over 25k to buy and build another mustang like this one. A/C is cold, heat is hot. Really and awesome street machine! Clean and Clear title in hand.

ONLY TRADES CONSIDERED WILL BE ONES THAT HAVE A VALUE OF $17,000 OR GREATER! OR I WILL CONSIDER A LESSER VALUE CAR WITH ENOUGH CASH ALONG WITH IT TO EQUAL A $17,000 VALUE!!

Price is firm at 17,000. I am in no hurry to sell. I understand that this price is nearing Termi territory, but i nkow that it will go for what i am asking to the right buyer. some one looking for an aweome one of a kind street killer already complete and ready to go for a fraction of the cost it would be to build it themselves. and like i said, im not in a hurry so i am pretty firm at my price.

-Interior-

Gauge Pods:

Steering Column Single Pod

Gauge Cluster Cover Dual Pod

Gauges:

Autometer Lunar Gauge Cluster

Autometer Lunar Boost

Autometer Lunar Fuel pressure

AEM A/F Wideband

Raptor Shift Light

RedLine Goods Custom shift boot, E-brake boot, & Arm rest cover (matches color of car)

Aluminum Shifter Bezel

American Muscle GT logo floor mats

Door Trim painted with exterior matched paint with metallic flake and clear coat

Bullitt trim pieces

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD Double Din

-Exterior-

Stealth GodSpeed Omega Wheels Staggered

American Muscle Smoked Headlights

American Muscle Side Scoops

American Muscle Cobra R front bumper

15% Window tint

6k HIDs

American Muscle Mach 1 grille delete

American Muscle Sequential taillights

American Muscle Bullitt gas cap cover

Shorty pigtail antenna

Saleen Spoiler

-Suspension-

American Muscle H&R SS Springs

MM Caster Camber Plates

BFG g-force drag radial 295 rear tires

Nitto INVO 255 Front tires

MM Lower Control Arms

Bilstien Dampers (struts and shocks)

MM Full Length Sub Frame Connectors

-Performance/Drive train-

03/04 cobra clutch, TOB, Pilot bearing, Pivot stud, and Clutch fork.

SCT Handheld tuner & Dyno Tune

Procharger P1SC (polished)

Custom grind blower cams spec'd by Bob Kurgan

Cxracing intercooler

SVT Focus Fuel Pump

Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump 40amp

HPX slot style Blow Thru MAF

42# Injectors

Mac Longtubes

o/r Mac Prochamber

Slp axleback

Steeda triax Short Throw shifter w/ rock crusher handle and MGW shift knob

EGR delete

3.73 Rear Gear

New altenator. Brakes were just changed. As well as motor oil, transmission fluid, and differential fluid. alignment just done as well.
Transmission was just rebuilt and it shifts flawlessly.

Pictures dont do the car justice, but here are some anyways.. lol

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
My friend showed me your car on craigslist, haha. He's a diesel guy but loved this. glws

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man.

It's still for sale.. I've already turned down 15k twice, so please don't low ball me.. I'm pretty firm on the price.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Man if it wasn't such an insult if a trade offer I'd give up my 8k mile 12' Kia Forte Koupe for it in a heartbeat. Its valued at 17 too, but I would consider it an insult to your car. Glwts

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the offer man. its actually pretty tempting...but why dont you just sell the forte then buy the stang!! lol

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I would really be losing money on it at 17 in comparison to what I owe. Whatever I buy would be financed so a trade in would be ideal, but the value sucks and I refuse to give it away, so a private trade or outright sell would be my only way into another stang.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys.. she is gone now, i hope the new owner takes good care of her!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol i didnt want it just sitting around while im active in the marines, and i plan on getting a new one when i get out!

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Seriously love this car. I hope you fetch the 17k you want for it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts