540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike Hilbert
1715 wildflower dr.
plainfield IL, 60544
[email protected]
815-302-1734

more pics in my garage -- it wont let me post up good pics

FOR SALE-- 2004 mustang GT, 40th aniversary, 22k miles. bbk o/r H pipe, flowmaster 40's, MGW shorty shifter, bbk cold air intake, 18" 04 cobra R rims - 275 rear tire, mach 1 chin spoiler / grill delete. Custom billet gas cap, tinted tail lights, 4 NEW slotted/drilled rotors / new ceramic brake pads, alarm with blue l.e.d. scan bar..
.... $12,000 as is

OR $14,000includes ...10lb PROCHARGER with computer chip AND injectors PLUS new ford racing 4.10 gears still in box

·
Registered
812 Posts
How much for just the gears?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got some 4.30's for sale if you are interested....

·
Registered
812 Posts
not so much 4.30's, but the 4.10's you were talking about

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure what im doing with those yet bro. I will let you know

·
Registered
812 Posts
okay, sounds good, shoot me a pm if you change your mind

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thinkin $3000 for the procharger and injectors and the computer chip

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah my uncle bought it before he died, and he always bought the best ****. I will give yuo the model # when I get home around 4.... but yeah he told me its a 10lb procharger with the bigger injectors

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
Awsome, sorry to hear about your uncle man, my dads not doing so well either right now.

I've got 3 vehicles listed for sale, if any of them sell i would love to buy your supercharger. also i get my christmas bonus and income soon. so if you do end up selling this let me know, im very interested. haha

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah I have a buddy that can put that procharger in for me for no cost, but I need the $$ to get outta my parents house...

I would LOVE to put it in tho.... I cant even imagine what it would be like

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
haha, i understand getting out of the rents house, just got a house of my own last month.

My cars got a fully built motor waiting for a supercharger, so i cant imagine what that would feel like haha. Do you know if its intercooled? what alls with it? like the piping and all that?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
theres a pic in my garage, all piping and intercooler with it

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Hey i think i saw your car yesterday night in the big parking lot in front of the ups store and that hair cut place right next to Dominicks. I drove right behind you idk if you seen or not. I wish i had some money now cus your car looks sick. If its still for sale in a few months ill be all over that lol.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i saw you... i was just chillin with my girl.. .lol thats cool. we should set up a meet with some locals..

lol u kinda rev it when u go past me? lol i was thinkin of followin you and messin with ya a lil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts