5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale

Name: Daniel I. Ruelas
Location (city, state): El Paso, TX
Items being sold: 2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary
Price: $9,400
Picture(s) of item:

Up for sale is my 2004 Mustang GT is a 40th Anniversary. The color is black and the paint is in immaculate condition its literally like looking in a mirror no swirls, rock chips, or holograms at all. I only used high quality detailing products on it. I have a couple of thousands of $ in performance, suspension and appearance upgrades, all using high end aftermarket parts. Oil changed every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic 5W-20 and a K&N HP-2010 Oil filter. I did the 100K maintenance tune about a year and a half ago, changing Timing Chains, guides, tensioners, tensioner arms, gaskets, fuel filter, starter, NGK Iridium spark plugs, etc. I only ever filled up with Chevron or Shell Gasoline. 108,000 miles on the ODO. No additional maintenance is needed other than keeping up with the oil changes. The interior is in great condition, the leather seats are black and are in great condition zero snags or tears. The rear leather seats look the same as they were new from the factory. I am selling to upgrade to a 2004 Terminator Cobra. NADA price is at $11,325 I am asking for $9,400. I am the owner of the Mustang GT and have a clean title on hand. You can also see more pics in my garage some are older but if your really interested I will take new photos of what areas you would like to see. The Gt is also up for sale locally so if it sells locally I will post indicating the sale is done. If I dont get to a buyer, I will see what the dealership offers me as a trade in. If the dealership doesn't work with me on the price for the Terminator or if the trade in price is not good for my GT I will keep my GT. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. Call 915-799-8292

Performance:

Accufab Upper Plenum
Accufab 70 mm Throttle Body
SLP Long Tube Headers
Catted X-Pipe not sure of maker came with the GT vehicle when purchased.
SLP Loudmouth Catback
K&N FIPK

Interior:

Pro 5.0 Short Throw Shifter
Ford Racing Bullitt Pedals
Bullitt Door Knobs
20% Tint on doors and sides glass and 15% on rear glass

Exterior:

Xenon Headlights Bulbs and New Headlights
Shaved Rear GT Emblem
Smoked Headlights
Mach 1 Grill Delete
Mach 1 Lower Chin
18 x 10" and 18 x 9" Cobra R's
Tires are Nitto 555's 275's and 245's
Ford Racing Bullitt Gas Door

Suspension:

Tokico HP Struts / Shocks
Granatelli Adjustable Rear LCA's
H&R Super Sport Lowering Springs
Maximum Motorsport Caster/Camber Plates
Energy Isolators
Professionally Aligned by JAMS in El Paso

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Amazing looking GT! Best of luck with the sale man. It is a beaut especially for the miles that are on it.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amazing looking GT! Best of luck with the sale man. It is a beaut especially for the miles that are on it.
Thanks man I keep it up as much as possible:)

What???!? :(
:( is right....
It is sad to see it go since I have done several things to the GT to make it unique, but this 2004 terminator I am am planning to purchase to replace the GT is in mint condition and is 1 out of 299 made since its screaming yellow :D But like I said guys, if I cant get the right amount for the GT to use as a down payment for the cobra I rather not sell it.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
It is sad to see it go since I have done several things to the GT to make it unique, but this 2004 terminator I am am planning to purchase to replace the GT is in mint condition and is 1 out of 299 made since its screaming yellow :D But like I said guys, if I cant get the right amount for the GT to use as a down payment for the cobra I rather not sell it.
There's nothing wrong with trying to upgrade man. When owning a car, you will always get attached to it. But if you have a chance to move up then by all means go for it! You GT is badass but no one can tell you that a SY 03/04 Cobra isn't even more badass lol. Good luck man.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Not gonna lie...I really wish I could afford to pick this up right now. I'd have to sell my baby to do it, but I really wish I could pick this up. GORGEOUS car man, GLWS.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's nothing wrong with trying to upgrade man. When owning a car, you will always get attached to it. But if you have a chance to move up then by all means go for it! You GT is badass but no one can tell you that a SY 03/04 Cobra isn't even more badass lol. Good luck man.
Not gonna lie...I really wish I could afford to pick this up right now. I'd have to sell my baby to do it, but I really wish I could pick this up. GORGEOUS car man, GLWS.
Thanks for the kind words guys I appreciate it.:yes I hope I can get a buyer for it.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Bump for you Danny...

ANYONE would be hard pressed to find a cleaner mustang anywhere...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:bumpIt is still up for sale let me know if any of you guys are interested.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Bump, lowered the price to $9,900

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
New Pics and Price lowered to $9,700 bump

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Bump price is now $9600 guys also here is a pic of the engine bay, and interior

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump Price lowered to $9500

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Would like to see this go soon. I am in search for a 2004 Comp Orange low milage Cobra (coupe) so if anyone is interested make me an offer who knows I might say yes:)

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
New price $9400

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still for sale guys

1 - 20 of 75 Posts