Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about trading in the GT for a 01 cobra or mach 1, so figured id see if there was any interest in someone buying before i traded it in. what i have is a Redfire metallic 04 gt with leather interior, it has 67k miles, lowered with bbk springs, has slp catted x pipe and LM2 catback, bbk cold air and 75mm TB, 4.10 gears, 18x9 18x10 chrome saleens with brand new rear tires (will need front pretty soon),runs excellent, always use castrol edge 5w20, replaced transmission fluid with royal purple less than 5k miles ago. car looks good but has a few places nothing major, some chipped paint from drivers side scoop and a scrape on the passengers side skirt (have quart of paint to go with it) looking for $10k obo. PM or txt 304-651-1993 for more details and can text pics, ill try to get some up here if i can figure it out from my phone.

also added a one piece saleen spoiler, just havent got pics of it yet. any questions just txt or call and ill try to answer.

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
More pictures!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump.....been on the edge of if i even wanted to go through with it but have decided to, I recently put the accufab upper plenum and MGW short shifter back in and the saleen spoiler is not installed, but painted and ready to install (hard to install in cold weather lol). also will have a in dash dvd player to go with it (cant remember brand) bro gave it to me to replace because ill be keeping mine out of it.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Heres a few pics of the interior and little probs with it and an exhaust clip. taking best offer now, really wanting to get into a 4v.

http://s1082.beta.photobucket.com/

well theyre on my photobucket, wouldnt work linking them.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Really nice car, bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts