Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Polished Bullitt 18 inch wheels. Perfect, NO CURB RASH. These are stock wheels with working TPMS sensors. They come with spinner style pony center caps. $400 local, $450 + shipping to send them.

·
I hate decals
51 Posts
Hey man, getting rid of the car?

Are the Bullits 18x8 or 18X9?

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to add that I also have an ambient lighting center console available as well. The top of it is in rough shape. It was gouged by the PO, so I sanded, filled and painted the whole top half. A few months ago I put carbon fiber 3M on it, and decided I didn't like it. When I peeled it off, it took some paint with it. It would need to be repainted or replaced. This I only want to trade FULL center console. Top half and bottom half. "Buyer" pay shipping on both.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hey Another, I'd totally understand if you weren't interested in this, but would you consider selling the prochamber without the legs? If so, how much shipped? I might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a guy interested in the prochamber, but if it falls through I might consider doing that. I have a pypes x pipe in the garage without legs, so if the legs from the pc fit the x, I'll do it.

·
Registered
776 Posts

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Sorry for off topic, but are you seriously charging extra just because someone isn't local?

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for off topic, but are you seriously charging extra just because someone isn't local?
Yeah. Because I have to buy the material to package the wheels and spend a good chunk of time, packing, wrapping, and hauling 4 wheels to UPS.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Isn't that what shipping charges are for, or are you saying that its $450+ the exact price UPS charges to ship?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts