Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my deal on an 03 Mach 1 roller fell thru...not sure what happened to the seller:dunno
so i will be picking up a complete car and am looking to sell off all my 4v engine stuff

up 1st is the short block itself. it came from a vandalized lincoln mark VIII LSC coupe. its g right around 66K on it based off of info from the previous owner. it ran strong in my GT. will have a GT oil pan and be assembled with the 'B' heads. basically a drop-in for the Mustang GT or 96-98 Cobra with a 96-98 cobra intake. i do have the lincoln intake if anyone would be interested but it would need IMRC plates along with all the sensors. will let the short block go for $400.

next is a pair of 'C' heads. these came off of a 199 cobra. they are the 4-thread spark plug holes. guy i bought them from ran them on a c head swapped 98 cobra with an eaton supercharger. they still have the valves/springs in them. i also have the lifters, the only thing needed for them to be complete are lash adjusters/followers. i have $325 in them, would like to get $300 out of them.

lastly is a complete Mach 1 upper/lower intake maifold. this thing is nearly new. it will come bare (no sensors) and will have all the bolts included, even that long/odd bolt at the throttle body inlet. looking for $350 for the manifold.

PM me for more information. will try to get pictures of these things up within the weekend.
NOT particularly interested in shipping the heads or the short block. I'm right in central PA for pick-up. if someone comes and gets the whole she-bang, i will let it all go for $850

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
wish i had the cash, id be driving up there to pick some of this up. free bump

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wish i had the cash, id be driving up there to pick some of this up. free bump
Thanks!
not really looking to make any money on this stuff. the engine and heads are under what i paid for them. the intake is the only thing i have priced to break even on.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
yea they are good prices, i came across your ad on CL, looked at the parts and actually thought to myself this guy is probably a member on the forum haha

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for $1K cash money, get the short block, the heads and upper intake (its also got the throttle cable bracket!) and i will also throw in a thermostat housing, a throtte/crusie control cable AND a coolant cross-over tube. these are small PITA parts that are often over-looked and tend to hold up a swap!

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

there are a few pictures. the engine is out and on a skid so the picture above is slightly dated.

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
up top!

lots of interest, eveything is still for sale!

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sale pending on the short block! guy is supposed to show sunday for it.

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
local sale fell through, Cathedral has dibs next. waiting to get a reply from him.

·
Jackpot, fishypoopypants!
1,986 Posts
Sweet. Motor made it home fine. Ran into a bit of a whiteout for a minute there...

Reps to you. Stay tuned for the build thread.

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet. Motor made it home fine. Ran into a bit of a whiteout for a minute there...

Reps to you. Stay tuned for the build thread.
alright, good deal! have fun with it, it served me well while i was running it, i'm sure it will do the same for you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts