Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling out what I might get for this car. Looking at getting a 99 Cobra. Car has a list of mods, most are in the sig. I have another set of axles (stock), a new set of 3.73s, a NEW trak-loc rebuild kit from Ford Racing, the dual cluster guage pod. The exterior will need attention soon, but the paint still shines. The roof is the worst. The interior will also need attention, but is not destroyed. Driver seat has a tear in the bottom and I think the driver seat back frame is tweaked (it squeaks like hell)! It has a Sony head unit and all of the Mach stuff had been removed before I bought it. Has a air/fuel gauge and a FP gauge on hte pillar and both are AutoMeter Ultra-Lites. I just bought a matching Oil Pressure gauge because the factory one is going crazy and the LOW Oil light stays on...THERE ARE NO OIL LEAKS AND THE MOTOR DOESN'T BURN IT!!!!! I'm assuming the level sender in the pan is dead! The motor is strong as hell and performs as a modded 4.6 should. It could probably use a dyno tune to get even more out of it. I was told it rolled a 267hp/274tq before I bought it...no tuning was done just got a base I guess. I really don't want to get rid of it, BUT, I want a Cobra even worse.

I having trouble uploading the pix, so if you are interested, please PM me and I will just email them to you.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for a really nice SN95, you should post the price dude.

Thats the purpose of the ad...what's it worth? I would like $5k-ish, but they run all across the board depending on where you are! Like I said in the ad, it will need interior and exterior work eventually, but nothing is hindering it from being driven, hell, I drive it everyday! The chassis has 126k and the PI motor have under 30K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts