Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

I have a pair of 99-01 Cobra taillights with the amber turn signals. These tails are relatively rare and would look great on any mustang. I am selling to help fund my cam build and because the amber corners just dont flow well with the Competition Orange.

The taillights are in near perfect condition. The left tail has a few scratches, but could most likely be buffed out. I DO NOT have the cobra Harness for the taillights. I was in search for them but was having trouble finding a set. Though if you wish, I can throw in and extra pair of the GT harness (bulbs included) and maybe you can modify it some how.

Im asking $250 shipped for the tails and $260 shipped including the GT harness.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Wish It would work with the CO though. I love the way the tails look on any other color. First down side To my favorite mustang color :lol

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah thats my plan. I know when I was searching for a pair, If you found some, you had to act quickly or they'll be gone the next day.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Putting these for sale on SVTP tomorrow. act now if you want em. Stuff goes quickly at SVTP

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
Might be a dumb question but do you know if the sequential taillight kit I have for mine will work with these? If so I'll take them.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well since the ambers are for the turn signal on these, no. I mean you can probably get it to work but it would look dumb. Basically unlike the GTs where the three reds flash, Its just the amber that flashes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts