Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got new headlights a few months ago and forgot I had these. I stumbled upon them when I was discovering an ATV in my garage...(I don't remember buying an ATV...)
The headlights come with the wiring harnesses which include the LED lights.
All lights work. Very low clouding in both headlights.

I'm asking $80 +shipping (Obo)

Pictures: BuiltToughCobra's Library | Photobucket

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hey, I live in PA. Whats the best you could do if we meet in DC?

Also if you ever had these on your car. What is the light output like? I know almost all Halogen Projectors light output is horrible due to the lack of aimability and just overall poor design. SO that would be a major selling point due to the fact these are going on my wifes mustang and she drives around with our daughter a lot. So I need her to be able to see and be safe.

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to drive that far. I have flight school almost all day with no days off. It's killer. But I could do $70. I was looking through them today and noticed one of the main bulbs is missing.

I had these on my car for a few months, and they light the road pretty decently. I would always have my foglights on... which are brighter than any light known to man... So I don't remember exactly how bright they were.

And on the trade; no thanks. I already have a set of smoked OEM on my car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
how much for shipping to 96744

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2k3, it is $113 just for shipping... I assume you're not interested anymore... Lol

Super, what is your zipcode?

Josh, Alright. Let me know if you change your mind.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I hate hawaii.......lol

Reactions: andrewskaggs

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPS doesn't recognize that zip code when I try to calculate how much shipping is... Hm..

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes. One is starting to fade, but they all light up.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

^^That's one ring of the four that is fading(isn't as bright). Not one headlight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts