!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Michael Krozell
Location (city, state): Menominee, MI
Items being sold: 99-04 GT Fog Lights
Price: 40 + Shipping
Picture(s) of item:

Lower mounting hole on the passenger side has been epoxied back on. I did not notice that until I took them off. They also come with the mounting screws.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
bump for a good guy

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bumps

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
You getting some new ones or somethin?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no, just deleting them

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Intresting, most people kill to get em. Just gonna run open holes in the bumper or got something planned?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
possibly something planned. doing it mainly to remove unneeded weight

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$40 shipped

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not sure if the wires are there front the factory or not, you would have to cut the grilles out that are in the fog light holes and i believe the taps are there for the clips to screw it to

·
Registered
356 Posts
I do not believe the wires are there... Do you know where I can find the wires to install them? And the grill wont be a problem because I plan on just buying a new GT bumper since I have to replace the bumper anyway

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heres what i can do, for an extra 10 will cut my pig tails off for the lights and send them with. I say 10 because if I ever want to put them back on I will have to find some. Then you can just wire them like you do aftermarket fogs.

·
Registered
356 Posts
That sounds fair, I just have to get a little bit more money together and I should be able to buy them... but it will probably be another week or so... so if someone else comes by and wants to purchase them, go ahead and sell them because I might be about a week before i can get the money

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alright, you were the first to bite so i dont think anyone else is going to. let me know next week

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:bump

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Im amazed these have not sold yet...

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You and I both Zat

·
Registered
29 Posts
How much did you say? $40? I'll take them if that's the price. Could you walk me through putting them on... Lol. Say if I wanted to buy something instead of cut out, what would I have to get?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts