Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident Ford Rep
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale

Name: Kyle H (stangpride04)
Location (city, state):Hebron, IN (North west Indiana, outside chicago)
Items being sold:99-04 prochamber and mac catback
Price: $500
Picture(s) of item:

Will fit 99-04 gt. Offing these for a new cat back. The prochamber was on the car for 2 months last summer before I purchased longtubes so that is why it was removed. The Mac cat back is 2.5 tube with 3.5" tips. Cat back has been on the car for a year (seen close to 10,000 miles) Never in salt and free of rust. I have all the hardware (including hangers). I used rustolleum 2000 degree exhaust paint to coat them. 2 coats and has held up perfect. I cleaned them up and gave them 2 new coats before the pics. I do not want to split these up and also perfer not to ship. I will meet anyone half way that is within 100 miles. however, if these aren't gone within two weeks I will ship at buyer's expense. I will not quote any shipping prices until two weeks from now. Feel free if you need more pics let me know and I will email them to you. Please email me any questions: [email protected] or call/text 219-730-0279, any time and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Resident asshole
1,694 Posts
Once you are ready to ship I am paypal ready.

·
Hooning
893 Posts
dont mean to thread jack but... a prochamber is somewere in between an h-pipe and an x-pipe right?

like a cross of the two?

·
Resident Ford Rep
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys.. Buyer picked them up tonight.. Yes a prochamber is basically 2 pipes in like an h, then a box, and then 2 pipes out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes I DID :D. It's still sitting in the truck, it's rained all damn day, maybe i'll be able to install it and a new pinion seal tomorrow if things work out.

Thanks kyle for the sweet deal.

Great seller, And great price!

·
Resident Ford Rep
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks sid. glad we were able to meet and get this dropped off to ya so soon. like i said give a call if you have any problems with the install. happy easter. also if you don't mind rating my "itrader" on here to help my percentage thanks man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts