·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Troy
Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg)
99-04 Trunk/Decklid
$100 OBO

Came off my '01 Cobra. Black in color (obviously). Comes with the entire decklid, spoiler, and third brake light. Will need to be detailed as it's been sitting in my basement for the past year and a half. And excuse the pictures, but my iPhone couldn't do a good job in the dim lighting.

Better pictures available upon request (like I said, they aren't the best lol)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I'm interested in the trunk lid. I wont be ready to purchase for a couple of weeks. If you still have it then what's the bottom line shipped to 32220 you can do? Thanks in advance.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not going to be able to ship it; It's definitely to big to ship unless it went via freight.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
have u considered using a giant sling shot ?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I work for the Ohio Central Rail Road.. maybe we can sneak it on a box car from Pittsburgh to FL. lol. You should be able to ship though. I'll see how my buddy got his fenders shipped.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I just looked at shippingsidekick.com and did a generic weight of 50lbs and dimension 4ft x 3 ft x 2 ft (Dont have actual weight or dimensions handy) and FedEx Ground home delivery was showing as $41.84 which was after fuel surcharge and everything. So maybe FedEx would give you a good deal on the actual trunk?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll let you know 6BangEr. I have a guy driving up from Baltimore to take a look at it. If he backs out, I'll get a shipping quote for you.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD Locally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.