Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale a $50 dollar gift car from american muscle. Reason for selling is I have no need for it, My girlfriend will kill me if I buy more car parts haha. So I am willing to part with this for $45 For those who are already planning on buying something from american muscle its another $5 off on top of our discount I believe. There is no shipping on this, upon payment I will send a PM with the code.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I have up for sale a $50 dollar gift car from american muscle. Reason for selling is I have no need for it, My girlfriend will kill me if I buy more car parts haha. So I am willing to part with this for $45 For those who are already planning on buying something from american muscle its another $5 off on top of our discount I believe. There is no shipping on this, upon payment I will send a PM with the code.
i think you should send the code to a mod so they can approve that it works and its not a b.s scam

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If a mod is willing to take the time then sure. I got this from a contest I won at american muscle. Ive been around here for a little while HMUSN can vouch for me if that helps any?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I pmed AMNick and hopefully he will come in here and verify once he gets the pm.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
i was not trying to be a dick i was just trying to help you out.. but with that it should help you sell this alot faster good luck! if i had the extra dough id pick it up for sure

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea no problem 40th I understand. Pm sent Rico

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump Waiting for AMNick to validate.

·
Registered
543 Posts
The GC code that Reggedon PM'd me is valid.

Reggedon: If you send me the buy'ers name I will PM him the code you sent me.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks AMNick. So first one with $45 and this is yours, its a steal for those of you already planning on buying from the wonderful AmericanMuscle site!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last bump, then I let her die.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
so if what your buying isnt gonna cost you anything, why would the old lady kill you?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
do we get some kind of discount to american muscle for being members?

·
Registered
368 Posts
i might be interested in this.. might be buying from AM in a week or 2.. if you havent sold it, ill hit you up!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts