Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a very lightly used benelli super nova with the desert camo paint job. it has a factory benelli magazine extension which is very difficult to find and costs over $100. it has had less than 40 rnds fired through it and it groups very well. the ghost ring sights are dead on. has a fw small knicks in the camo, but nothing that is easy to spot. the gun holds 7+1 of 3 inch. recoil is very managable, and the gun is very light weight. $580 with the factory extension, or $540 with the factory magazine stop. let me know if your interested.

[email protected]

405-863-0623

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
hmm

if i bought it would we have to go through that FFL bullshit the same way we almost had to with the AR?

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i need another trip to gorgia..... your 18 now, so we can go hit up the pink flamingo lol, oh and this time, i really am going to **** your sister

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:drool

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i need another trip to gorgia..... your 18 now, so we can go hit up the pink flamingo lol, oh and this time, i really am going to **** your sister
lol, she has a boyfriend but if you want to **** her anyways i wouldn't stop you. you'd probably be better off with that ashley chick instead though, she's closer to your age lol. i think you're thinking of the pink pony by the way

and if you come to georgia, i will buy that gun from you. hell, i might even try to come up to visit you this time. i'll have to borrow a truck or something though because i'm not driving a wittle bitty mustang for 12 hours each way

·
Registered
812 Posts
can you attach photos? Photobucket pics are blocked for me

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ashley was hot as hell to so id be okay with that. i think your right about the tittie bar. i will try to get some pictures uploaded to the site.

·
Registered
812 Posts
rilfed slug barl.?

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no, smooth bore.... rifled slugs extremely accuratly. held a 4 inch group at 100 yrds with it. will also throw in a very very nice tactical shotgun sling with purchase.

·
Registered
812 Posts
its very tempting lol

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
then buy it.....

·
Registered
812 Posts
I just got off their site and I'd love to get a black one, I've been hunting for a Shotgun like this for a year cuz im so use to shooting an M4, and if I did buy it idk how the hell it'd get to my dads house cuz I dont think you can ship guns without a lisc., and im in Iraq so I cant come get it, but its such a good deal

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you can def ship a weapon, i just have to ship it to the ffl dealer of your choice. if yuou guys have a gun shop or a pawn shop that deals with guns that you guys like, i can ship it there. if youd like, i can break down the whole process and how simple it really is. let me know.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
**** son, i just remembered that my old boss has a pawn shop. i bet i can get it shipped there

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well either way, whenever we meet up again, there will be a strip club involved. now buy my shotgun ****ers.

·
Semper Fi
4,181 Posts
still available????

also, willing to trade for anything by chance?

ive got a marlin 30-30, ruger 9mm, 8mm bolt action mouser, and a mossger 500 12 gauge riot gun....let me know

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
BWAL, if you want it shipped here, I am sure I can work out the FFL thing for you. I would love to add that to my collection, but my convertible top needs to be replaced first.

·
Semper Fi
4,181 Posts
Is this thing available or what??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts