Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling these to buy a set of wheels that just came out. One wheel has a very tiny bit of rash from the jackass at the tire shop. The wheels probably have 100 miles on them total. 18x9 and 18x10 black deep dish with a polished lip.

Asking $520. Not willing to ship.

i havent really taken any pix of my car with them on so this is all i have.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im moving on to my 4th set of wheels on this car and i've only had it 6 months lol. k i'll pm you the wheels

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car is either being sold it or will be collecting dust in the garage for a long long time. Wheels no longer for sale.

Narleycarley, I replied. BTW, I have the hook up on any wheel you want at prices cheaper than anybody. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll get them for you.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm moving up North. Don't ya worry. If the car is sold, something very nice will take it's place. If I keep it, a very nice motor will be put in it. Cough LSx.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Where are you moving? Why leave Texas? I hear that place is awesome.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh it is. LOL. I'll never change my residence from TX. I got a job that is currently working in North Dakota. I'll do rotations of work up there for 6-8 weeks then come home for two. After ND we'll be in South Texas, then who knows where. I'm not really "moving" per say but I won't really be living in TX. Job is going be an increase of roughly $500 a week. plus I won't be driving an hour to and from work burning fuel and racking up miles on my car. I plan on putting a lot of money in the bank and moving up in the company.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Ok, but don't you have to pay living expense in Nd? Congrats on the job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts