Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Name:Andy
Location (city, state): Boxford, MA
Items being sold: Flowmaster Hushpower Catback (3" off road x, over axle pipes, and axle back)
Price:$500 pick up or $575 shipped
Picture(s) of item: In first post

Video clip of the exhaust:

Ok so here's the story, I won Flowmaster's "show us your flows" monthly contest and won an exhaust system of my choice. My dad was talking about getting a 2011 GT so I picked the full 409 stainless steel hushpower system only to find out he wasn't really serious. It would have been a nice surprise/gift but oh well.

So since i have no use for this i'm selling it. I took it out of the box just to take pictures/inventory everything. It's all sealed up and ready to ship. Flowmaster sells them for $870 + shipping, i'm offering $650 shipped. paypal only let me know if you're interested. there are soundclips on flowmaster's website if you want to hear it.

flowmaster's link:
2011 Ford Mustang GT/Cnvtbl Hushpower Cat-Back DOR 409S [819112] - $870.84 : Flowmaster Inc. Exhaust Shop, Love That Sound!

Pictures:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You happen to have a weight on this system?
not sure. i would imagine it's lighter than stock considering the catback eliminates the resonators before the mufflers. i can weigh the boxes when i get back home if you really want.

according to UPS the boxes weighed 29.20lbs and 40.00lbs, so in total they weighed 69.6 lbs. Now that's including the packaging and boxes, so i would guess you could take off about 5 lbs for the shipping stuff. they boxes they sent are pretty damn big.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts