124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Conrad Busch
Location (city, state): Chattanooga, TN
Items being sold: T-56, Clutch, flywheel, Bellhousing
Price: $1800 (Transmission)
Picture(s) of item:
Will not load

T-56: Built by Anaheim Gear, 26 spline output shaft, upgraded syncroes, hardened gears & shift forks, will handle about 850rwtq. 400 miles on the new build. $1800

Mcleod RXT Clutch, flywheel (Brand New) I bought this to work with the T-56 on a 351C, should still bolt up to most motors with the correct flywheel.
$900

Quicktime Blow Proof bellhousing (Brand new) $250

All prices are plus shipping and OBO. Contact me for pictures and I will email them to you or send them to your phone. Thanks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this a Cobra T56? And what engine is the bell housing and flywheel configured for?
Yes, out of an 03 cobra. The clutch should work on about anything with the correct flywheel (or so I am told) But I had the set up for a 351C.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
That is a great clutch. I'll be needing one for my Vette sometime soon and that's the one I'll be shooting for. Glws man!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My apologies, I have been moving for the last week and working like a mad man, this is the first opportunity I have had to get on here. The set up will work on just about anyting, just need the corresponding flywheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts