Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a pair of Bullitt style side scoops that I purchased several months back. They are fiberglass and have been kept in the original shipment package since arrival. They were only took out approximately three times to look at and show my girlfriend. There is a set for sale on eBay right now with a pretty high starting bid. I don't have the same price range as that seller, so PM me if you're interested. Oh, and before the "Thread is worthless.." smiley.. I'll have pics up tonight after work. :p

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These scoops are fiberglass and fit 99-04 Mustangs. They attach to the vehicle with either 3M tape or auto glass adhesive. They will need to be primed, sanded, etc and painted before install.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im negotiable because I'm wanting to sell them. i might end up getting another set later on but right now i'd rather have the money than have these sitting in a box on a shelf collecting dust. how about 65 (thats 20 bucks cheaper than you would pay to order from the original seller and in the same condition) bucks shipped out on President's day (monday) to anywhere in the U.S. I will be shipping with UPS and the buyer will receive tracking information as soon as I do. PM me with any (reasonable) offers.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i could do that.. let me know when-ish. i can't do weeknights, though, cuz thats when im working

·
Registered
300 Posts
Let me check with my painter and see how much it'll cost to get these in my color. Get me posted.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Do you still have the sidescoops, and how much?

·
Registered
300 Posts
OK, I'll take them PM me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts