·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: mike p
Location (city, state):
Items being sold: bentonville, ar
Price: varies

i loved this set up, but just not going to work with what i have for my car now. i will be pulling off the vacum lines, tps, iac, maf sensor, and iat. for sale is what you would normally be buying.

pricing:

MAF & inlet: $250
t/b: sold
plenum: sold

shipping not included, pricing negotiable.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
319 Posts
how low will you go on the plenum and tb? pm me

·
Registered
156 Posts
PM sent.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
only got a couple thousand miles on them. they arent a wear item, so they are just fine. which gasket you need?

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
I think there's a gasket that goes between the plenum and the intake manifold. It's not a huge issue if it's not included though. My zip code is 33156, if you're able to cut a deal for a starving college student then I'd be happy to take them off your hands :). Otherwise I'm sure you'll be able to get your asking price sooner or later. Let me know what price you're willing to sell them for, thanks!

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there should be a little o-ring type gasket. i not including it, but it can be gotton from part store or dealership.

·
:)
11,583 Posts
I want the T/B and plenum, but i only have enough money for one of them right now. How much mm is the T/B?

I will take one of the two off your hands from you. If the T/B is 75mm i'll take that off your hands next week when i get more money and if you still have it.

I can paypal you ASAP so GET ON NOOOWW!!!

·
11,583 Posts
oh damn! so how much mm is the T/B

you still have it?

i'll pay now. Forget about the other guy.

and what is that gasket between the plenum and intake manifold called? I need to go to oreilly's and buy it.

shipping cost? 77478 is the zip.

·
11,583 Posts
hold up. How much shipped for the T/B and plenum individually? how much MM is the T/B? Which one should i buy first? haha

so it's a ported Granatelli plenum?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
t/b is 75mm

if shipped together, it would of only been a few bucks. now i got to ship seperate, its going to be $1,000,000.00 :D

eh, shipping is going to be about $5-8. the plenum is more the restriction than the t/b.

·
11,583 Posts
i'll get the T/B from you next week. i'll pay for the plenum now. But i've never paypal'd anyone before, so wait while i figure that out. I have an account. Stay on, i'll tell you when i figure it out.

Will you let the plenum go for for $75 shipped?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i am taking a pretty hard loss on everything with the prices as low as they are now. i get charged on paypal transactions as well.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts