Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale

Name: Michael

Location (city, state): Orlando, FL

Items being sold: Brand New CMMG AR15 Lower Receivers

Price: Make Offer

Description: I've got three CMMG AR15 lower receivers. I thought I was going to build a bunch of ARs and decided two is enough. I bought them a few months ago and would like to get what I've got into them. I'm not looking to gouge anyone and make money off the current situation of availability of stuff parts for AR15s, etc. I'll do each receiver for what I've got into it minus shipping. I'll cover shipping on them and take the loss. There are two stripped receivers meaning they need a parts kit to be complete. One has a RRA parts kit and is ready to be bolted to an upper receiver. If you buy all two or three than there will be a discount.

Picture(s) of item:

(2)

(1)

I also have Magpul P-Mags galore I will sell a few at a discounted price if you buy a lower receiver(s).

·
Semper Fi
4,181 Posts
lol they arent that hard to put together...not that im bashing you, johnson, but they are made to be completely interchangeable.

but nasty, how are we supposed to know what you have into them if we are supposed to give you an offer? i mean hell, i'll take a stab in the dark and say $1 to counter your $1k lol.

(im interested, btw)

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if i had the know how to put one together i would snag one. always have wanted to build one.
It's ridiculously easy. If you buy one or are interested I can point you in the direction of online guides to assemble them. The upper receiver is kind of hard to put together, well it's the hardest thing, but you can buy assembled upper receivers. So all you do is push two pins together that connect the lower and upper receivers. Easy as pie!

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
It's ridiculously easy. If you buy one or are interested I can point you in the direction of online guides to assemble them. The upper receiver is kind of hard to put together, well it's the hardest thing, but you can buy assembled upper receivers. So all you do is push two pins together that connect the lower and upper receivers. Easy as pie!
but see you need special tools to do some that stuff dont ya? and a pre-assembled upper is like several hundred dollars isnt it? whats the price breakdown of different parts? i could be interested in the lower with the trigger and all already put in.

...o and ill offer $2 to counter the previous bid :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Pm me how much.. And are these as nice as the dpms ones? Im very interested. And whats a good site to get the rifle kit to complete this from? O and im kinda local so no shipping would be involved..

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
how much for the p mags?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
white back off saw it first LOL

I CALL DIBS DAMNIT!!!

p.s. whos slow now white ahahahaha

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Tiller how old are you? Do you want prices and it'll go through your mom?

you don't want ATF knocking on your door for shipping these to someone personally
Yes, I know what the law is .. ;)

Do you want a price on all of them together or individually? I can make you a good deal on all of them.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Pm'd

edit not looking at all of them but for the right price Ill take'm =P

edit edit im 20 I have been told I CAN buy them and told i CANT so im not sure lol checking laws now

1 - 20 of 45 Posts