·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name - Tom
Location - Tampa, FL
Items being sold - Dynomax ultra flow axel back mufflers
Price: Whatever is fair - $175 - negotiable
Picture(s) of item: They are still on, l need to take a picture, will provide.

These are very good, very under rated axel backs, I was all giddy when I first got them. Very deep at idle and mean at wide open and loud enough to piss off my neighbors. However, I got the bug to go a little louder since there is an OBNOXIOUS sounding Roush that lives by me, so I have Pypes shipping today from AM. I got these from Jegs for $381 in Aug 2010, I have the invoice I can show. I work from home 95% of the time so these probably have about 1,000 miles on them.
I love this site, I'm here every day, I would not sell these here if I didn't think they were good.
Some more info, I don't believe the 20 HP stuff but these DO provide a performance increase, I have no dyno but after 3 mustang conv GTs over 11 years my butt says they do.
Dynomax | Mustang News Blog & Discussions at Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords Magazine

And, if the Pypes are too loud I may end up selling them instead :eek: I also have the stock if anyone wants.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lesson learned, Violators are not that much different than the Dynomax. Violators are louder at wide open but the Dynomax have a deeper sound. I'm hoping they sound better after they break in?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't want the K&N but, will you take $150 and you ship them to 98466?
Sorry to low ball you but working on the cheeeeep.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Absolutely, but Tacoma, could you be any further away. Is there a way to estimate shipping about 25lbs to 98466?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't have 100 posts yet so I can't PM you, if you PM me I can reply.
Then we can talk about shipping and payment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts