Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this to get a feel of intrest. I need to sell my stock rims. They came off a 2003 V6 with around 60% tread left on them. Goodyear tires, and they rims themselves are in great condition with all center plates. I have kept them very clean while on and off the car.

I am looking to get around $250 obo for these. I dont have any pics of them, if there is intrest I will post some. I really just need to sell these cause I need to do a major tune up on my engine (plugs, wires, filters). Including some minor upgrading.

I will be using Paypal to do the transaction.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just to let ya know, i got a set of stock 17s off a 1995 with Hankook Ventus tires with 1100 miles on 'em for $200

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to let ya know, i got a set of stock 17s off a 1995 with Hankook Ventus tires with 1100 miles on 'em for $200
Well, IMO that just an extremly good deal. Stock rims with tires that only have 1k miles on them for $200 is a DEAL.

I would personly have not sold that setup for under $300.

Besides, as stated above these are $250 obo... I really dont want to let them go for to low because there are good condition rims and tires.

I will get some pics up by tomorrow if I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts