Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ford Mustang Turn Signal LEDs

Diode Dynamics offers high quality LEDs as direct replacement for your Ford Mustang's front and rear turn signal bulbs. We even offer a "Switchback" LED which is a unique, specialty item.

When a Switchback is on with parking lights, it shines a nice, pure white color, and when you activate the turn signals, it flashes an amber color. Two colors, for an awesome lighting effect like you see on many luxury vehicles!

THIS FITS PERFECTLY IN YOUR Ford MUSTANG

This bulb will fit as a replacement for the stock halogen bulb. It uses less power and heat than halogen bulbs, and will last longer, with its engineered heat-sinking technology. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LED from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LED from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12v operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Hyperblink issue: Some vehicles may have fast-blinking issues when any LED bulbs are installed as turn signal replacements. We offer resistors or flashers to remedy this issue for a nominal charge.

Diode Dynamics carries the brightest bulbs on the market. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Bright even with tinted corner lights!

1994-2009 Ford Mustang LED Rear Turn Signal

1994-2009 Ford Mustang LED Front Turn Signal

2010-2014 Ford Mustang LED Front Turn Signal

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected].

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Pictures:

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
how bout you upload a pic of them on a mustang and I MIGHT be interested in buying some

·
Cyclone
16 Posts
U.S. orders ship for just $5 flat rate.

Orders placed before Noon ship same day!

Nick C.
I just ordered front clear lens sidemarkers for my 2013. Do you know what type/color of light is in the front side markers stock?
Since they will be clear I would like them to be amber in color and to match my LEDs and HIDs clean look.
Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Just went ahead and ordered the stage 3 amber LEDs from you guys for the front side markers. Should look good behind clear lenses.
Resistor built in to the LEDs?

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our switchbacks are going to be close to a 6000K color. If you switch out your HID bulbs with a 6000K and get switchbacks, it's a great match.

The Stage 3 amber looks awesome too! Be sure to post up some pictures and I'll add them to the thread as a reference for everyone

Thanks for your order!
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Picssssssss???????

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

We don't care about the Honda sorry

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picssssssss???????

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

We don't care about the Honda sorry
We will have more pictures and videos available when we move into our new facility around May. Here's a customer submitted photo to give you an example of how good these look:

We will have side by side comparisons with competitor products in the near future also.

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey, how do these switchbacks do in the factory amber corner headlights for 99-04? I'm interested in picking up a set but AM wants $105 for the Raxiom switchbacks... kinda pricey

Also, check your PM's please!

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, how do these switchbacks do in the factory amber corner headlights for 99-04? I'm interested in picking up a set but AM wants $105 for the Raxiom switchbacks... kinda pricey

Also, check your PM's please!
PM response sent!

You'll need to have clear housings and make sure it's a dual filament socket.

Please give us a call and we can provide you with more information: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Why do you need to have clear housings?

·
Registered
343 Posts
So then in the factory 99-04 housings, the running light would just be really white with a hint of amber, and the flashing would be really amber. Is there anything wrong with that?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts